WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR VISIT AT DETROIT RIVERVIEW PEDIATRICS, P.C.
- Efficiency in getting patients in and out of the office is our priority. This will decrease the exposure of our patients, their families, and our staff.
- All office visits require an appointment. There are no walk-ins accepted so please call and make an appointment before coming to the office.
- If parent/guardian requesting a sick visit because of respiratory concerns, you will need to speak with a physician prior to making appointment. If a physician is not available at the time of the call, leave a message and a physician will call you that day.
- If a patient arrives in the office and is actively coughing they will be triaged immediately.
• Patient and parent/guardian will be removed from the waiting room immediately and placed in an exam room.
MAKE THE WAITING ROOM AND EXAM ROOM AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE
EVERYONE OVER THE AGE OF TWO (2) THAT ENTERS THE OFFICE MUST WEAR A FACE MASK/FACE COVERING. IF YOU DON’T HAVE ONE WE WILL PROVIDE IT
- Hand sanitizer is available at the receptionist window in the waiting room and encourage all who enter to clean their hands when they come into the office.
- Please continue cough etiquette. (Cough in bend of elbow)
- Make sure that ALL waste baskets have plastic liners and emptied before they are full.
- After every patient visit “High Touch” surfaces will be wiped with disinfectant including all door knobs, arms of waiting room chairs, the pens and clip boards that patients may use and the receptionist areas.
- All scales and surfaces in exam rooms are disinfected between each patient visit.
- All staff will wash their hands with soap and water/hand sanitizer frequently. Also, before and after each patient.
Updated 1/27/2023 Source: CDC.gov/Coronavirus, Michigan.gov/Coronavirus and Detroit Riverview Pediatrics